4 May 2012

Black and Tan





Shoes Martina Pink, Bag Hermes, Leather Shorts H&M and Silk and Chiffon Blouse from a previously mentioned small unbranded store in Paris.

Did I mention that I am hoping in the near future for a little pitter patter of paws! I hope Black and Tan paws!
Anyway that is besides the point.  This is another outfit from Singapore. Although leather sounds like madness in the heat, I actually love leather shorts.  They are so lux and yet casual. I have vintage pair I have featured before, and I picked these up for a bargain recently at H&M (their are always a few gems in H&M aren't there?!) they are more sporty and Wangesque.

20 comments:

  1. diggin the design of the blouse! love the sheer panels on the sides!
    Tina @ Tinacious.Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures! Are you having a fun time in Singapore?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the best time thank you!

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfit... love your shoes!

    http://rng-fashion.blogspot.com/
    http://rng-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blouse. Hope to have one day an Hermès like yours!!
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are gorgeous (and have reminded me to get a pedicure, haha). Great photos, P!

    Besos,
    Lela
    Enter to WIN my hotel, afternoon tea and beauty Competition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatyful blouse. Love the soft colours in combination with your long brown hair!

    Daria
    www.cinnamon-star.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love leather shorts, simple but cool.

    Elisa

    Wandering Minds fashion

    www.ourwanderingminds.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look!!! One of my faves. Hopefully run into you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. sleek hair!

    Bises,
    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is effortlessly chic and amazing. you have really inspired me. thank you.

    xx
    Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    eBook Where to thrift in New York City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I really hope I continue to.

      Delete
  11. I love this casual but chic combination! Looks amazing on you :) Really great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing Outfit !! and the Little Hermes Bag !! Super Cute

    KAIIWONG

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous outfit!! i love your hair, its so voluminous but perfectly straight

    xx


    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.